Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Fourth Entry
Manna left recently to go visit Commissar Wei. I guess he was looking for a new girlfriend and decided to get to know her. I don't really know if I should have taken her leaving as serious as I did since I'm already married. After her visit she came back to the hospital with me and told me how it worked out good, and how they were planning to keep dating. However she decided to write him a letter, and since her hand writting was so bad he decided to breakup with her. I feel bad for her since everyone is making fun of her now, but I'm kind of glad since no one else is taking her from me. Right now I'm quarantined with tuberculosis, and rooming with Geng Yang. He is a strong army general who Manna is starting to talk to now. However he did mention that he could help me get a divorce, which is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment