I recently have recieved a letter from my cousin Liang Meng telling me about his search for love. As soon as i read this i had the great idea to introduce him to Manna. This Would help keep the us form getting back in a relationship. Liang seemed to love being arround Manna, but the samething can't quite be said for Manna.
I also recently went back home to Wujia to ask for another divorice. Once again I was turned down by the judge, but this time there was a mob of people outside waiting to see if I got the divorous. I new now that this was a bigger deal then I thought. When I got back home though I was greated very warmly by my daughter Hua. It was great spending time with her for the first time in awhile. The night before I left Shuyu came to my room and talked to me about having a son to carry on the family when we passed away. I just couldn't do it though, we have growen to far abart for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment