Friday, February 5, 2010

Lin Kong's Point of View

Every summer I have to return to Goose Village to try to get a divorice from Shuyu. She comes with me everytime, but she always says no at the last moment. I can only hope she will go through with it this year. I have been seperated form her the last 17 years working at the military base, and I have recently become good friends with a girl named Manna who I hope to get to know better.
When we got to the courthouse the judge was not suprised at all to see use back again. I pleaded with the judge to finally let use get the devorice, but at the last moment her brother chimed in and ruined it for me. He said something along the lines of, "Judge Sun, my sister is an illiterate housewife and doesn't know how to express herself clearly, but i know how she feels." Then he went on to say something about her wanting to stay with me. Once again the judge turned down my request for a divorce, and even worse I'm moving military bases and im going to be away from Manna now.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry about your situation. It must be rough to have to be with someone you dont want to be with anymore.

    ReplyDelete